Celestialuna-Allstarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANT SECTION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrcyLss

MrcyLss

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Okay, this is the thread where you put all the bad things and sentiments that you experienced in game. . It may be to a player or something. . .

Let me start

Gaaah! ftw! my internet connection sucks, it is too slow, i have to wait till midnight to get a good internet speed so i always sleep late which results for me having disgusting pimples which makes my handsome face not handsome Smile . . . I also hate noobs!!! they keep on asking for money, they won't stop unless you give them what they want or log out.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sgx_alone

sgx_alone

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:50 pm

MrcyLss wrote:
Okay, this is the thread where you put all the bad things and sentiments that you experienced in game. . It may be to a player or something. . .

Let me start

Gaaah! ftw! my internet connection sucks, it is too slow, i have to wait till midnight to get a good internet speed so i always sleep late which results for me having disgusting pimples which makes my handsome face not handsome Smile . . . I also hate noobs!!! they keep on asking for money, they won't stop unless you give them what they want or log out.

Evil or Very Mad

>.<
Back to top Go down
Waxx
Waxx

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:33 am

OMFGWTF!!! im bored Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayz_Sakura
Admin
Admin
Mayz_Sakura

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:11 am

MrcyLss wrote:

Let me start

Evil or Very Mad

haha i angree wif u
bt about ur face = =
no commant ><
Back to top Go down
http://allstarz.vampire-legend.com
Waxx
Waxx

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:12 am

lol mayz.. Very Happy
happy birthday la~
Back to top Go down
Mayz_Sakura
Admin
Admin
Mayz_Sakura

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 am

Waxx wrote:
lol mayz.. Very Happy
happy birthday la~

thanks my frend
Back to top Go down
poopsie

poopsie

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:42 pm

BORED
Back to top Go down
Mayz_Sakura
Admin
Admin
Mayz_Sakura

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 pm

poopsie wrote:
BORED

bored thread xDD
Back to top Go down
sgx_alone

sgx_alone

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:01 pm

~__________________~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RANT SECTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT SECTION   RANT SECTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANT SECTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestialuna-Allstarz :: General-
Jump to: