Celestialuna-Allstarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bouncing out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxxJMxxx

bouncing out Empty
PostSubject: bouncing out   bouncing out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:06 am

well ill leave forever... hehehehe.. just in game.... but ill stay in this forum.. coz i like it Smile)... heheheh

@SUZANA----sorry if i can stay with u in game any longer. i hope u can understand it.... just enjoy the game like before u didnt meet me,ok.. heheheh GL..... always remember "PA LOVES MA" Smile) ur the BEST,NICEST,PRETTIEST,COOLEST,HOTEST, etc. etc. etc. gurl ive ever meet in game... hehehehhe....

@MAYZ----thank you for always helping me... ur one of the best among my friends in game..... more power to ur guild and goodluck in this new tread Smile) its really nice...

@SIFR----i feel sad to what happened to ur char... the issue u are facing now... im just hoping u can overcome that problem, and back be back to game and enjoy like before....

and

@OTHERS/MEMBERS/PLAYERS----GoodLuck to all of u... more power and HAVE FUN..... tee hee...

PS: JM signing off in game..... in this forum ill gonna always present Smile) hehehehhe
Back to top Go down
sgx_alone

sgx_alone

bouncing out Empty
PostSubject: Re: bouncing out   bouncing out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

bouncing out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celestialuna-Allstarz :: Updates :: Ask for leave-
Jump to: